How to teach your dog to fly
Tie a giant bone to a light hanging 5 metres above the ground.
1. Fetch your T.V remote.
2. Get your dog and put it on a bookshelf 8 metres above the ground. (Make sure your dog is on a lead).
3. Press fast forward on your remote control.
4. Unclip your dog’s leash and command “fly”.
5. Your dog will have flown to the bone and be clinging on to it by its teeth.
6. Your T.V will be going at top speed.
7. You may want to help your dog down as it may still have trouble flying.
8. To do this get a plastic slide off eBay and put it under your dog.
9. Put an even bigger bone than the one hanging from the ceiling at the bottom of the slide and your dog will come down the slide and run into the backyard with its prize.
10. Go to the local football oval with your dog and say “fly”. Your dog will fly and may do somersaults if it has been practicing.
Here is Pip flying...